Spectacular Canyons and National Parks Summer 2019
About Denver, Colorado
- Bryce Canyon National Park Stare in awe at the multi-coloured hoodoos in a spectacular natural amphiteatre
- Crazy Horse Memorial Marvel at the world's largest mountain carving, a memorial for all Native American tribes
- Flagstaff Iconic Breakfast at Charly's Pub & Grill at the historic Hotel Weatherford-which welcomed presidents and gunslingers to a civilised oasis in the wild, dusty West
- Grand Canyon Experience one of the great Natural Wonders of the World and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Grand Teton National Park Explore this popular destination for mountaineering, hiking, backcountry camping and fishing
- Jackson Walk among the giant elk antler arches
- Lake Powell See the second largest man-made lake in the U.S.
- Little Bighorn Battlefield See the site of the Battle of the Little Bighorn
- Monument Valley Explore the treasures of this area sacred to the Navajo people
- Mount Rushmore Gape in awe at this massive sculpture depicting the faces of four U.S. presidents
- Salt Lake City Discover this high-elevation capital and see the historic Temple Square
- Yellowstone National Park Visit the first National Park in the country
- Zion National Park Have a look at some of the most scenic canyon country in the United States
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.