Irish Elegance (Preview 2019)
About Dublin, Ireland
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Dublin: See the Custom House, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and the Georgian townhouses as you travel down O'Connell Street and along the River Liffey.
- Shannon Estuary: Cross by ferry.
- Scenic Drives: Ring of Kerry, Burren, Connemara.
- Ashford Castle: One of the finest culinary experiences in the world - join your Travel Director and fellow guests for a lively evening of dinner and wine.
- Dining Summary:: 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Dublin: Enjoy VIP priority entry to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity College with a University insider.
- Killarney: Join a local expert for a one-hour hike on wooded paths and lakeside trails along West Meadow Bay.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Ashford Castle: Having undergone a magnificent $75m restoration, Ashford Castle offers timeless elegance, modern facilities and an unforgettable experience.
Top Rated Highlights
- Cashel: Once the seat of the Kings of Munster. Visit the spectacular rock, reputed to be the site of the conversion of King Aengus by St Patrick.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. You are invited to dangle from the ramparts of Blarney Castle to acquire the gift of the gab.
- Killarney: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lakelands and remote villages as you travel the Ring of Kerry.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and overlook the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: See the stunning cathedral of the City of Tribes.
- Connemara: Visit the turreted Neo-Gothic Kylemore Abbey, steeped in history and tales of tragedy and romance.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Dublin: During your orientation with your Travel Director, see the Custom House, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and the Georgian townhouses as you travel down O'Connell Street and along the River Liffey.
- Scenic Drives: Irish scenery is some of the most beautiful in the world. Relax and admire the views as your travel along the Ring of Kerry and through Burren and Connemara.
- Shannon Estuary: Cross the estuary by ferry.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.